PSP 3000

Friday, December 18, 2009

PSP 3000 Limited Edition Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Entertainment Pack- White

PSP 3000 Limited Edition Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Entertainment Pack- White

By John A. Klaesius - reviews



I'd like to say first off before you buy this, the PSP itself, is SPARKLY white! Its not a flat white, it is a glittery white. Just glad I got it for my wife. So if you have a wife or girlfriend that wants one, then you should get them this one. More then likely she will give you the assassins creed game. Which is win win! My wife loves the PSP, and all the other stuff it comes with! Unfortunately, the PSP wifi doesn't work with my N wireless router. That is my wife's only complaint. Other then that, this would make an awesome gift! Everything is already in 1 package!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation Portable

Custom Search