PSP God of War Entertainment Pack - Red

Saturday, January 9, 2010

PSP God of War Entertainment Pack - Red


By Blu Ray Dad "Blu Ray Dad" -  reviews






 Picked this bundle up today, comes with 2 games, God of War Chains of Olympus and Syphon Filter combat ops, which is a downloadable game, and UMD of Superbad. The red color on the PSP looks slick, and Kratos is silkscreened on the back on the battery cover. Once I took it out of the box, I immediately put a plastic screen protector on, charged the battery, and off I went. I downloaded Syphon filter with the included code, to my PS3, then used the USB to put it on my PSP. I set up the PSP for remote play through the PS3 so I could watch my videos and listen to music on my PSP. Setup was really easy it took no time at all. The screen is alot clearer than the older PSP I have and is somewhat thinner and lighter. Playing God of War on a handheld I thought would be horrid, to my surprise it was actually very well done, one of the best games I have ever played on PSP. Watching the Superbad UMD, I was trying to figure out why it was included in this great bundle, I liked the movie, I personally think the movie 300 would of fit the whole theme better, for 199. + tax this is a great deal. This pack does not come with a memory stick so if you don't have one, you will need to buy one. The Jack and Daxter bundle has sold over 2 million, I believe this one will outsell that eventually. If you like God of War, and RED, get this.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation Portable

Custom Search