Atari Classics Evolved

Monday, December 28, 2009

Atari Classics Evolved

>>>Atari Classics Evolved<<< click more detail :

By Mark (San Francisco, CA) - reviews

I have the Atari collection for the Nintendo DS and boy, was that a disappointment. I wish I could have gotten my money back. This on the other hand is so much better (and cheaper) that I was not expecting it to be this good. The 11 games come in two versions, classic and Modern (evolved). The controls take getting used to since games like Millipede and Centipede had a control ball, this you have to use joystick or direction buttons. There is also unlockable versions of Atari 2600 games too, over 50 according to the box but I haven't gotten there yet. Highly recommended games. Remember back in the 80s when these were top? An arcade game cost a few thousand and you get all these for $20 with better graphics (but not better controls).

0 comments

Post a Comment

Playstation Portable

Custom Search